Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Two Weeks In

For some people, the first few days of changing diet and exercise habits are the toughest.  Mine starts at two weeks.  And this time is no exception.

The week started off rough when I found out my cousin died at the young age of 47.  When I get anxious, I tend to withdraw.  I don't want to do much and I just go through the motions.  Luckily, I saw this sign yesterday which made me think.  It read, "going off your plan is like slashing all your tires when only one needed repair".   So true.  So today, I climbed back on the wagon.  I exercised tonight even though I would have been happy to sit on the couch.  I ate fairly healthy.

I decided to change up my weigh in to Friday.  I like having my weigh in day on a rest day (which in my current training plan is Mondays and Fridays).

No comments:

Post a Comment