Saturday, August 24, 2013

Struggling

I'm 10 days in and overall, I am doing well. I've lost 3 pounds and exercised 7 days. I'm choosing fruit over candy.

So how can I be struggling? Well, on the weekends I think about what my day is going to be like. There's more opportunity to eat out and, for example I stopped in at my BFF's son's birthday party and I knew I wanted cake. So I ate a light breakfast and lunch and jogged 4.5 miles.

But when I don't eat enough, I get dizzy. And today that happened while I was getting a pedicure. The tech was working on my bad toenail and before I could reverse things, I started getting lightheaded. I must have passed out briefly and woke up to many concerned ladies. It all ended fine, but man was it embarrassing.

I just need to find a good balance where I eat my points and accept my "extras" are okay.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment