Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day 1

Today was a good first day. Although, to be honest, the first 1-2 days are easy. It gets hard for me on day 5 when I think, why can't I eat whatever I want. Whoa is me.

Anywho... I wasn't hungry after my walk this am so I opted for a chai latte and a hard boiled egg mid morning. I always eat breakfast but I'm trying not to eat just because its mealtime. Lunch was a delicious salad from Dillons. Snack time included a peach, lime Chobani (delish!) and an English muffin with laughing cow cheese.

Supper was my weakest link and I did well. L and I went to two targets to find the Hello Kitty mini fridge she had earned. Since we were on the opposite side of town, we stopped at Pei Wei. I got tofu pad Thai and ate 1/2. I was full but not stuffed. That's an achievement for me. Normally I gorge on food I've bought (need to get my money's worth).



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment