Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Day 19?

I'm definitely struggling with blogging daily here. I am pretty sure this is day 19. I have noticed I get fuller faster. And I don't "need" sweets every day. I have been eating more at lunch and often don't have an afternoon snack. I like this because I don't like to have think about food all the time.

I did something new today. I did speed work. After spending a good part of yesterday trying to find an outdoor track to run on, I went to Cessna Stadium. I got there at 6:20 with the intention to run hills until 6:30 when the gates open but they were already opened. I warmed up waking 1/4 mile the ran the straights and walked the curves for two miles. It was awesome. It was hard but fun. I'll be adding this to my regimen weekly.


- Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment