Friday, June 13, 2014

Sometimes...

I just want to throw in the towel.  I feel like I stretch myself too thin and then I go into hibernation mode. The if only's run through my head. 

If Only:  I didn't have a full time job. and didn't have so many commitments. And slept better at night. And so on and so on. 

I need to realize and accept I am a busy woman.  I have a 45 hour a week job, am a full time wife and mom.  I have a daughter who wants to spend a lot of time with me.  And I have hobbies-I love to read.  And I enjoy exercising but some weeks, I may need a break.  I take a break from reading for a week and I don't beat myself up about it.  So why is it a big deal if I don't exercise Every. Single. Day.

For this week, I'm going to work on accomplishing a few goals:

1. Stretch every day.  This is a must.  I feel so much better. 

2. Carve out 10-15 minutes during the day to just be in the moment and quiet. No multitasking. No internet surfing. 

3. Exercise 4 days. What ever I want to do.  Bike, run, weights.  Whatever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment