Thursday, November 7, 2013

Falling Off the Wagon

It started off innocently with my birthday. I had cake and Mexican food and a margarita. And then chili fest the next day. And cake on Monday. And then I didn't want to cook and craved pasta so we went out to eat. And then I thought, if I'm going to fall off the wagon, let's do this in one week. I've had pasta twice, a burger and fries and Chinese food. And Halloween candy.

What did I learn? Well, when I don't drink enough fluids, I have more unreasonable cravings. I feel more sluggish. Even though my sleep app says I slept good, I wake up exhausted. I am more irritable. And I can't really eat like this for long. Twice this week, I craved a salad or a vegetarian meal. I'm really glad I splurged on all of this food.

So tomorrow, I'm back on it. And I
Have more confidence about why I stay on the healthy train.


-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment